The details of the participants will not be sold to any third party. The company will send only details of future courses to them.
What information do we collect about you?
- We collect information about you when you register with us, when you use our services and when you contact us either by post or by e-mail. We collect information that will help us provide you with a better service whenever you interact with us by whatever means you choose to communicate with us, that could be via the website, email, phone or post or any other form of interaction such as social media.
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We will do the following with your personal information:
- store and use it to provide you with any services which you order from us and maintain evidence of your being a subscriber to our services.
- and improve and develop the services we offer by analysing your information including information related to your usage of our website or any other interaction with us
- as a subscriber, either contractually (as a customer) or as somebody who has demonstrated clear interest in our products (subscribed to find out more), we will send you information and updates about them and the group and its services.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing material, simply click the ‘unsubscribe button’ that is included on every electronic communication such as email or contact us to request that we unsubscribe you.
How long do we store and use your data?
We keep and use your data under contract for as long as you choose to maintain your account once opened, whereas data from subscribers who don’t open an account remains on our system for 3 years after registering or initially subscribing.